We were well prepared! for this nice Lake in italy in 2004!
Roland and Martin (both got the tour as a birthday present), Uwe and me were at the Bike Festival in Riva del Garda! Here you can see pictures and details of our tour!
The picture to the right is actually the Hotel where we stayed!
It was directly at the lake in the town of RIva and very near to the festival area.
During these four days we made four Mountain
Bike tours and had a lot of fun there on the trails.
For freaks of statistics, you can click on the statistics links of each tour!
For those you want to see the pictures, well - they are at the bottom of the page!
- Moser 12/Tour 6 - Bastione, at the first evening; very cold, steep and the single trail at the end was really not possible to ride for us.
- Moser 11/Tour 24 - Ronda Marocche, but this time against the route! Including the last kilometers of the Bike Marathon 2004!
- Moser 11/Tour 17 - A variante of Tovi, but the weather then was to cold to end it.
- Moser 11/Tour 5 -Monte Brione, to get some more statistics and try the
- Moser 11/Tour 6 - Laghel, a real short but technical tour to maximize our trial knowledge<g>.